mariolivesonmarioliveson

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Sqr Sqr

Well, I didn't really get too far, but it's fun.
My only issue is that the controls are slow.

Game About Game Literacy Game About Game Literacy

Seizure warning please?

Two problems with this game: Some levels are just too damn frustrating, and look at the summary for #2.

SHIFT 3 SHIFT 3

Interesting to say the least...

Mel Gibson? WTF?

Pokemon Tower Defense Pokemon Tower Defense

Only one small problem.

Why do you have to BUY the level-ups?

The I of It The I of It

Very innovative.

There was only one problem with this game: the voice was obviously done by a computer. Other than that, there wasn't anything wrong with this game.

Sni[p]r 4 Sni[p]r 4

Interesting...

357 seconds
4626000 points

4 IN 1: Story Generator 4 IN 1: Story Generator

Weird, yet fitting.

Charlie Sheen found themselves on the floor outside of Farmville feeling very dizzy and sick but not knowing why. Charlie Sheen decided to go back inside but was turned away by the manly bouncer at the door. Charlie Sheen wanted to get to the bottom of what had happend and asked 'Where are you?' to which the bouncer, Osama bin Laden replied 'Up your ass.' with a look of grubby.

By this point, Charlie Sheen had given up trying to get back inside and decided to walk home but tripped on a dead carrot which was just lying in the middle of the road. Charlie Sheen who wasn't feeling too smart decided to jump the object which teleported them to Farmville, which was filled with many people, all looking very alive, Charlie Sheen wanted to talk to them but soon passed out and found themseleves waking up in Pickle, what had happend? Charlie Sheen didn't want to think about it anymore and decided to forget by winning.

End?

Little-Rena responds:

lol, well I am glad you liked it.

Kill Old Man from Zelda!! Kill Old Man from Zelda!!

Finally!

Using the old man's friend as a weapon?
GENIUS!

Shmusicup Shmusicup

Finally!

I can put my own music INTO THE GAME!

Tzai responds:

Hey marioliveson, great to hear you loved Shmusicup!

Fantasy XF Fantasy XF

Awesome!

I only got to the math shop place, but the storyline is so epic, I'll remember to finish it. But I need to take a break from it for awhile, play some Mario Kart.